CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SediH atau Gembira???

Adakah anda percaya dgn takdir? well..aku percaya...sbb ianya berlaku time yg betul kat aku, masa Gawai ni...kazen aku yg lamaaaaa tak balik n menziarahi aku tba2 balik ke Sri Aman dr Bintulu. Dan pada itu juga, my mom asking them about jobs there..is there any vacancies or not....so sudden la..they replied back..there's a lot of vacancies..n my mom suddently happy..but me?? im not sure wther i should happy or not coz i dont wanna leave my hometown for sure and be apart frm my family...n my friend, Martina heard all the convosations btween my parents n my cousin...and martina throw her opinion as well...well thanks mar..but..im still wondering,thinking,should i happy for this or not??? just because i dont like the jobs n its way 2 far frm my kampung.......or should i happy? Tapi semua ini belum ada noktahnya kerana ianya belum lagi confirm... so..just wait and see...(konpius mode)

0 comments: